Wednesday 1 April 2015

[Laura Loves] Tottie's Reborn Collection

When the Tottie video popped up on my social media feed last week to show off their new look, I fell in love! Their reborn look is fashionable, fun and affordable. Their look book has literally made me lust after every item as they make it look so good! Here are some of my favourite pieces:

Maven Tie-Dye Breeches - £69.99
Their new leg wear collection is my favourite and these are so so awesome! Not entirely sure if they would look as good on me as normally I just don't suit anything but I'm definitely going to seek them out at an event to try these on! I think they just add that bit of fun and are so unlike anything else on the market (well from what I've seen) and whilst at £70 they are more that what I normally pay (yet probably normal for everyone else), you would probably pay a lot more for this kind of design by a different company! These come in navy (pictured) or berry. 

Maven Knee Grip Breeches - £64.99
As mentioned, their leg wear is amazing! These knee grip breeches are simple for every day schooling and the white pair are perfect for competing in. The colour is lovely and would definitely brighten my riding wardrobe up which is predominately navy! I also like their tie-dye jods and joggers so worth checking them out too!

Maven Jacket - £75.99
I love that this jacket has a hood and reflective logos. I'm in search of a new riding jacket for next winter so will definitely be adding this to the possibility list! The only question will be - berry or navy?

These are my top three picks but I also love their hoodies, fleeces, and zip polos. I've always been a fan of their tweed collection as well! If you haven't already checked out the new Tottie products then I would recommend you pop along now! Their new site is so easy to navigate and view and I think it's pretty clear that I love the clothing! 

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment