Saturday 29 November 2014

[Product Review] Hy Diesel Jodhpurs

Hello!


S.Milner & Son - £25

I have owned these jods for around 10 or 11 months now and decided I should do a review on them as I love them. Normally I prefer breeches, but as they can be slightly on the expensive side, these jods are the perfect item for everyday wear. They cost less than £30 and considering how I wear them most often, they are lasting really well! 

One feature that I absolutely adore is the pockets! They feature a front zip pocket which is something I always look for in riding legwear. I hate jods that don't have a zip pocket as I hate the ones inside so like a zip one to put my phone in when I ride. Not only do these jods feature that pocket, but they also have 2 rear pockets and a front slant pocket - absolute bonus! 

The one feature, however, that I'm not so keen on is the leg. They are quite long for me so I have to fold them up at the bottom which makes them slightly bulky which is a bit of a pain under socks and if I wear thicker socks then it's a bit of a hassle with my riding boots. 

Overall I would give these a 4 out of 5 as they are super comfortable - you can easily wear them all day! Also the pockets are so useful and for the price that they are they are good quality and have lasted me a while so far! 

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx

PS - in case you're not aware, I've been nominated for Haynet's blogger of the year along with some fabulous other bloggers. If you would like to vote you can do so here!

No comments:

Post a Comment