Friday 14 November 2014

[Product Review] Horse Head Cake Tin

Hello!




Another one of my passions is baking and you will find me most weekends, or even some weekdays, in the kitchen baking mainly cupcakes or brownies. I am forever browsing supermarkets and shops for their baking equipments and have a slight cupcake case addiction! I can't wait for December when it will be more acceptable for me to use either my reindeer cases or snowman ones (I actually bought the reindeer ones in about March...)! My family are often asking me to bake cakes for birthdays/anniversaries/meals/occasions! 

Hobbycraft has recently opened near where I live and I was browsing at some of their stuff when I discovered that they have a baking section. I was so excited when I saw their cake tin selection, especially as there was a horse head shaped one! I was even more excited when it was half price so obviously I just had to have one! 

My cake didn't quite turn out perfect as I found it a bit hard to get the cake out of the tin but overall I'm pretty pleased with it, I just need to maybe grease it a lot more which is hard with all the grooves in the tin! Overall, I think this is a great buy and will be perfect to use for birthday cakes for any horse enthusiast or child! 

Have you made any equestrian themed cakes? I would love to see any photos (you can tweet me at @Lauraaa_CB)! I'm always looking for new ideas! 

Thanks for reading,

Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment