Monday 22 September 2014

[Product Review] NAF Silky Mane & Tail D-Tangler


I have tried various different mane and tail sprays and always say that they seem pretty decent, but then I bought this one... It was on offer in my local tack store and it's a pretty large bottle so decided to buy it. I've often thought that mane and tail sprays can be a bit on the pricey side and do not always seem to last that long (or people steal some!), however this, as mentioned, is a larger bottle, and I also found that I don't need to use it that frequently! I have noticed this more over the past month or two, especially, as I only get to see Pea at the weekends. Normally, leaving Pea's tail for a week would result in it being horrendous, however, I have noticed that if I have used this, even a whole week before, although his tail is still a bit tangled, once you brush through it it is still soft from the spray. 



Pea has always had a bit of a horrible tail. It's a bit thin, and kind of an upside down triangle shape. The top of it is all short and bushy (also completely unplaitable) and no matter how much you leave it alone it never seems to grow out at the bottom...However, recently it does seem to look like it's growing better and looks more like a horse tail! This may just be me, but I do feel that it's thicker at the bottom and less pointed! 

Overall, I think this is definitely a mane & tail spray that I will re-purchase in the future as I think it's great value for money, lasts a while and does it's job and leaves the tail feeling nice and soft. 

Thanks for reading, 
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment