So I'm 90% sure that Pea really didn't need a third browband but how could I seriously resist when the lovely Mark from Bespoke Browbands contacted me with this b-e-a-utiful green beaded browband?! It provides a lovely splash of colour (I'm all about colour) and looks so nice on him!
I would definitely recommend anyone to look into Bespoke Browbands if you're after a new one because:
- they are super friendly! They put up with my forgetfulness at replying, my indecisions, my difficulty in which size I needed, etc!
- they have a whole range of different bead collars and bead types and I think you can also custom make your own! (perfect for cross-country colour co-ordination/team colours)
- they are so reasonably priced! They vary between about £15 and £25 for a browband and all prices include p&p unless they state otherwise :)
- they don't just do browbands! They also do dog collars and stirrup leathers so you can match ;)
- the leather feels really nice and good quality
- super speedy delivery! I ordered & paid for it late Thursday night and it arrived the following Monday morning :)
I'm not even kidding when I say I am in love with Pea's new browband (sad, I know) so if you want to add a bit of colour to your bridle, why not check them out and let me see any photos!
Thanks for reading,