Tuesday 10 February 2015

Valentine's Gifts For Her

I thought I would continue on with the Valentine's gift guide and offer some equestrian themed gifts for the female rider. Even if you don't have anyone to hint these at, it's always fun to treat yourself :)

#1: Jewellery
In my opinion, you can never go wrong with jewellery! There is something for everyone and so many places where you can pick up equestrian themed jewellery pieces. A few of my favourites are 'The Dog & Dobbin', 'Gemosi' and 'Harriet Glen Creations'. All were featured on my Christmas website guide and they offer such beautiful pieces. I love the rings by Harriet Glen, in particular the snaffle ring & hoof ring. Gemosi create gorgeous bracelets made individually from your horses hair whilst The Dog & Dobbin have something of everything! HiHo Silver also has a vast array of equestrian pieces with prices ranging from £20 to £400!
#2: Cushions
Everyone loves cushions, right?! They can be put anywhere - on the bed/sofa/chair/lorry/even the car! There's been an increase in equestrian cushions on the high street lately as well as a quick google search finding no end of online sites selling them! Asda & Tesco in particular do some great cushions at really affordable prices! In fact, there's a donkey cushion I have my eye on in Tesco that's only £4, though I haven't seen it in store :(

#3: Shoes
A girl can never have too many shoes, not even an equestrian! Whether it's a pair of country boots, riding boots or even deck shoes. Though, I'm personally after a pair of Fairfax & Favour boots which come in a variety of colours and also have different coloured tassels that you can buy for them! They are just so gorgeous!
Thanks for reading,
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment