Thursday 8 January 2015

[Product Review] Shires Lunging Roller


Before I start, I would like to apologise for the mucky, fluffy pony! haha!

I have owned this roller for around 3 months now and felt it was time to write a review! I have been meaning to buy a roller for over a year or two as using a saddle to lunge can be such a pain! It's annoying how rollers can be so expensive, however this Shires one was less than £30 and it's sheepskin lined! 

Things I like about the roller:

  • the sheepskin lining means that I don't necessarily have to use a saddlecloth
  • the price!
  • the multiple rings
Things I don't like:
  • It may be that I bought one a bit too big but to me it seems slightly long - but as I say that might just be me!
  • How to clean it?! This is probably the same with all rollers but as it's sheepskin it's can't necessarily just be wiped!
Overall I would definitely recommend this roller if you're looking for one on a bit of a budget as it's just as good as all the more expensive ones, if not better! 

Thanks for reading,
Laura xx




No comments:

Post a Comment