|Sorry they're mucky!|
However, since November, these gloves have been religiously worn each time I ride and when I lunge and I've grown rather fond of them!
Reasons why I love them:
- they are fitted which means that they fit to hand literally like a glove, no annoying large fingers, and so it makes untacking/tacking up wearing them much easier.
- they don't slip on the reins when you get caught riding in the rain!
- they keep your hands nice and warm when you're schooling in the winter and don't overheat too much in the summer either.
- because they are fitted I think it makes them look a bit smarter too...maybe that's just me?
Not so good points:
- I don't really have any negatives. The pair I have are black and ideally I'd prefer them brown, which they do do, but for general schooling it really doesn't matter (right....)!
Overall, these are a great pair of gloves and have lasted well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of good riding gloves that you can also wear doing other yard duties!
Thanks for reading,