Friday 18 April 2014

[Laura Loves] Show Shirts

Hello!

I am currently on the hunt for a new show shirt as mine is getting rather old now and I feel like a change. I originally decided I wanted an Ariat one, however, now I have browsed around I have found a few others which I like which means that I have the tough decision of which one to buy!


#1: Equetech Lacie Competition Shirt (£28):
Lacie Competition Shirt
Picture: Robinsons Equestrian
I really like the lace detailing on the back of this shirt and the buttons of the front add a touch of glamour. I also like the sleeving with them being capped as it means that it's perfect for summer competitions.


#2: Ariat Aptos Show Top (£34):
Aptos Show Top
Picture: Robinsons Equestrian
I have seen this in a light blue, however very few stores seem to stock it so if not I do quite like this pale pink. I like the material of this top, and it is lightweight and stretchy with MMT technology which is supposed to help keep you cool and dry. 

#3: Kingland Zara Show Shirt (£49):
Picture: Kingland Equestrian
This is actually more than I'm thinking of spending, however I really like the different colours as I think they jazz it up a bit although I'm not sure what it will be like when it's on..

These are my three favourites. I have seen a few others but I think i'm more drawn to these, though who knows? At the moment I think the Equetech Lacie is my favourite but I do also really like the Ariat one! I'm awful at making decisions so let me know which one is your favourite, or if you have any others which you like or recommend then please let me know! 

Thanks for reading, 
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment