Tuesday 17 May 2016

[Monthly Review] April 2016



Somehow it has come to the middle of May and I've not written my monthly review! How is time flying so fast?!

April bought many questions and if I'm honest, I seriously started to doubt whether to continue pushing with Pea or whether it was time to think about selling or loaning him. Numerous people also told me that maybe it was time to let him go to a new home and find something I could go out and do what I wanted on. However, I want to say a massive thank you to those who told me what a stupid idea that was and pushed me to keep trying!

After having an impromptu lesson with someone (read about it here), May is bringing a new change with regular lessons and a fresh outlook on how to handle Pea. We're now getting him going a lot more forward and relaxing so that he doesn't feel the need to stop and be quite so opinionated all the time!

Fingers crossed that May's review will bring better behaviour!!

Thanks for reading,

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment