- Getting to & competing at the UK Riders final and Pea producing a lovely test, just missing out on placing.
- Coming home from each show (except the finals) with a rosette, sometimes two!
- Winning in his Prelim earlier this month even though he finds canter so hard and hadn't cantered at home for a while.
- Seeing Pea so happy in his work and very rarely arguing when we school, and even if he does have a 'paddy' it is so small and you can tell he doesn't mean it.
- Pea being happy in general :)
- Qualifying for the UK Riders final in Intro and Prelim
Qualifying for the second round Trailblazers in Prelim- already done!
- Start working at Novice level over the second half of the year and maybe try one competition
- Get more confident jumping at home and hire arena's to school round jumps away.
- Have a few individual jumpcross lessons and hire a cross-country course at least once.
- HAVE FUN!!
So those are my main achievements and plans. They may seem small, and possibly insignificant to others, but to me they mean a hell of a lot :)
Do any of you have any plans for next year? I don't necessarily feel I have to complete them all and I don't get down if I don't but it gives me and my instructor something to work on for the year!
What are you achievements of this year? Please leave a comment as I love to hear how people are doing, no matter how small or insignificant to others they may seem, to you they'll mean a lot and that's all that counts!
Laura & Pea x
Ps. Here are the links for the video's of his tests at Houghton earlier this month: